WHY DELTA INTEGRATED SYSTEMS?
If you’re responsible for the smooth running of your business’s facilities, then you’ll be aware of the global trend towards digital monitoring. This replaces older technology that relies on physically connecting alarms and controls by running wire between them, or checking an asset’s status by visually inspecting a gauge or meter.
This shift – like all significant changes to our industry – will alter the playing field. Some companies will adapt to the change and win. Others will resist – sticking to the ‘traditional’ ways and find it harder to compete as their margins are swallowed up by maintaining ageing processes. Is your organisation an adapter or a resister?
The system allows you to distribute immediate communications to your team in the event of an incident while creating an audit trail that can’t be tampered with, limiting your liability. It offers complete reporting and management of all your fire protection equipment, increasing efficiency, saving on manpower and eliminating human error.
- Our team has 18 years of industry experience
- We offer support throughout the entire process
- Service is always attentive and personal with one point of contact saving you time
- Full after-sales support service, call on our team when you’re planning refinements or expansions to your digital monitoring suite
- Every aspect of our work is fully guaranteed and we maintain the highest standards
The reliable, fail-safe way to monitor your facility’s assets and flag issues using real-time technology.
What we offer:
- Ideal for workplace health and safety restrictions – digital monitoring so your assets can be monitored from any location with an internet connection
- Cost savings – by eliminating the physical wiring needed to connect a sensor to the central hub, the cost of labour and materials is drastically reduced
- Better compliance – the data recorded in digital logs create an audit trail that can’t be tampered with, limiting your liability
- Freeing up personnel – staff no longer need to be confined to a control room; monitoring can take place in any office, or in the field
- Perfect for remote or unattended sites – sensor placement isn’t restricted by proximity to power sources or a control hub; they can go anywhere, and checked anytime
- Replaces manual inspection – sensors can detect physical state changes, ending the requirement for personnel to travel to visually inspect asset environments
- Fast to implement – sensors can be installed in a single visit
- Minimum training required – the user interface is intuitive and doesn’t require any specialised industry knowledge to learn
- Tailored to you – easily customisable software is set up to match your business’s specific needs