WHY DELTA FIRE?
Commercial kitchens are a highly specialised fire risk environment, so it’s vital to protect property and people. Annually the destruction caused by kitchen fires cost millions of dollars in lost revenue and repairs. A kitchen fire risks the lives of staff and diners and costs tens of thousands of jobs.
- Our team has years of industry experience, and our skills are continually being refined and improved through ongoing training
- We only use high-quality products from names you know and trust
- We offer support throughout the entire process from design to procurement through to commissioning
- Service is always attentive and personal with one point of contact saving you time
- Full after-sales support service
Every aspect of our work is fully guaranteed and we maintain the highest standards.
What we offer:
- Supply and installation of Kitchen Hood Fire Suppression systems
- Semi-annual fire system maintenance inspections
- Commercial kitchen fire protection system design
- Repairs and upgrading of fire protection systems
- Hydrostatic testing of cylinders
- Upgrading of fire systems to meet AS3772-2008
- Wet chemical kitchen fire protection systems