WHY DELTA FIRE?
One of the most effective forms of fire control in contained areas is gaseous suppression. Through the use of inert gases, a fire is starved of the air that it needs to continue to burn up whatever material it has ignited. We work with you to help determine your needs and then determine the most suitable agent. As a market leader, Delta Fire is committed to the continuous improvement of all aspects of the manufacture, supply and installation of fire prevention and suppression services.
- Our team has years of industry experience, and our skills are continually being refined and improved through ongoing training
- All products meet international standards and conform to and often exceed all current Australian standards
- We offer support throughout the entire process from design to procurement through to commissioning.
- Customised asset protection
- Nationwide service
- Service is always attentive and personal with one point of contact saving you time.
- Full after-sales support service
We are dedicated to providing tailored fire protection systems of the highest quality that conform to or exceed all current Australian standards and approvals.
What we offer:
- Gaseous suppression solutions – manufactured by two of the world’s leading system manufacturers – Amerex Corporation and Janus Fire Systems
- In cabinet fire protection systems manufactured by the two market leading specialists – Firetrace International and the Amerex Corporation
- Wind turbine fire protection